Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flamming Pissed Off

I am frustrated. My news journalism career is probably going to be not happening. Being non localated is so hard actually. Once you are on that rol of updating everything and throwing in stuff about what you are doing it is hard to not. Fuck! God Damn! Now? I can't load the email ap on mah blasted pre! Stupid fucking hack/virus bullshit! I am TRYING to ACCOMPLISH something and if al of my time if god damn WASTED With this PETTY crap! You might as wel beat me to death with a fucking hammer! I want ..a steady income. I want ..to accomplish my (accomplish, not yelp about failing, A C C O M P L I S H) my goals. As written and set, and the same since twenty years damn near gone by now. I am a damn hard worker, and I have learned my lesson about sick days. I can't even work without geting mean mugged and yelled at by the people I live with because they act like my talk is bluster and an excuse to not actually accomplish anything. Apparently creative arts are bullshit compared to putting nails into boards. Apparently you would rather live in a world without the Onion News network and other forms of relaxed entertainment. Nooo, itsgot be hammer and fucking nails all damn day long, oh can't use a computerr, I'l work on game stuff.. Baahhh! The only thing separating me from accomplishing my goals is resources and people that think I am some sort of confidance man eliciting money from people for nothing. I am actually serious about a cross country tour. I do not posses that thing.. Whatcha call it, stage fright. I know who I am and I am completely out about it. I just ..only.. SOLEly ..NEED CAPITOL

No comments:

Post a Comment